Well March is officially upon us, and giving us the traditional spring in New England weather. Don't like it? Wait a minute and it will change! Yesterday was 53 degrees and sunny and beautiful. Today is 35 and snowing! Mud season came right along with the short warm spell we had, and our unmaintained road has gotten pretty horrendous. Still passable, but barely. Times like this I miss my Subaru, although my Honda van did really great all winter. I am really looking forward to spring blossoms, and warm weather and all the mud drying up. Long walks on the dirt roads, the boys being able to play out on their playset, and having the windows open. I am also looking forward to packing away winter boots, snowpants, hats mittens and coats. That stuff is so bulky and has been taking claim to my kitchen far too long now. So heres to hoping that while March has come in like a Lion, it will go out like a Lamb!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment