Friday, November 28, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! While things are tight $$wise for us this year, we have SO much to be thankful for. Our handsome fellas, and just everything about them, our marriage which is wonderful, our cozy home, our furbabies, the cows, our health, and overall happiness, food in our tummies (and GOOD food too!) The list goes on and on. I am So thankful I got 3 extra days with my gram before she died a couple weeks ago, that I DID get to tell her how much I loved her that last time, and hear her tell me the same. Sometimes it is easy to forget these things. It gets hard to take the time to reflect. Worry and stress always seems to find us, yet the beautiful amazing things in our lives, we take for granted. We had a great Thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment