
Congratulations Joel and Heather!
We went to their wedding yesterday and we had a blast! We ended up taking the boys with us at the last minute becuase little Paisley got stung by some bees and they were watching her to ake sure she didn't have an allergic reaction. We haven't heard from Rachel or Chip yet, but I am assuming no news is good news. Lots of Hugs for Paisley!
The boys were very good and had so much fun dancing and playing with thier cousins, Ashlynn and Jesse. They loved the lake right out front and enjoyed throwing rocks into it.
We saw my Dad, which is always nice! The boys had fun playing with Grandpa Steve as well. Joel and Heather looked GORGEOUS! I realized how little of them I actually see and I think it is time to change that! Matt (Joels little Bro) made a very nice toast as the Best Man! Good Job Matt!
We got some really great pics of the kids with family and out on the lake. I am so glad we were still able to go! We weren't able to see Braden though. He wasn't able to make the trip from PA because his wife is about to have their 2nd baby anytime!
The boys and I went down this morning to help Daddy with morning chores. Always fun! I got to feed Willie a bottle for the first time! (For me anyway) He is so cute!!! We have an abundance of calves right now, which isn't necessarily a bad thing! The boys got a kick out of "Sweetie" being on the loose in the manger. She was having a grand ol' time drinking free choice water from Jasper's water bowl. Philip said she was so proud of herself when she figured out how to use it! She was all happy and wagging her little tail! The boys didn't want me to put her back in the calf barn... they thought she should be loose forever.
We went to their wedding yesterday and we had a blast! We ended up taking the boys with us at the last minute becuase little Paisley got stung by some bees and they were watching her to ake sure she didn't have an allergic reaction. We haven't heard from Rachel or Chip yet, but I am assuming no news is good news. Lots of Hugs for Paisley!
The boys were very good and had so much fun dancing and playing with thier cousins, Ashlynn and Jesse. They loved the lake right out front and enjoyed throwing rocks into it.
We saw my Dad, which is always nice! The boys had fun playing with Grandpa Steve as well. Joel and Heather looked GORGEOUS! I realized how little of them I actually see and I think it is time to change that! Matt (Joels little Bro) made a very nice toast as the Best Man! Good Job Matt!
We got some really great pics of the kids with family and out on the lake. I am so glad we were still able to go! We weren't able to see Braden though. He wasn't able to make the trip from PA because his wife is about to have their 2nd baby anytime!
The boys and I went down this morning to help Daddy with morning chores. Always fun! I got to feed Willie a bottle for the first time! (For me anyway) He is so cute!!! We have an abundance of calves right now, which isn't necessarily a bad thing! The boys got a kick out of "Sweetie" being on the loose in the manger. She was having a grand ol' time drinking free choice water from Jasper's water bowl. Philip said she was so proud of herself when she figured out how to use it! She was all happy and wagging her little tail! The boys didn't want me to put her back in the calf barn... they thought she should be loose forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment