Saturday, August 16, 2008

Busy, Busy Busy!

Today is Saturday. Philip just called and said the Massey Ferguson had a flat tire, so he is headed over to RN Johnsons to get that fixed. Luckily it was one of the smaller front tires and they are open until noon. It would have been a small disaster if this occured tomorrow. Generally we would have ridden over with him and gotten breakfast at Allen Brother's, our all time favorite little deli/farmstand. (They make the BEST cider doughnuts!!) We didn't today though because Philip and I are going to Joel and Heather's wedding tonight at Loon Lake which is about an hour from here and I wanted to get the house picked up and some other stuff done before Chip and Rachel and Paisley get here to babysit.

I am so excited to see Joel get married. He is my Dad's brother's son, and I met him when I was about 13 and he was probably 6 or 7. I can't believe he is getting MARRIED! I am so happy for him. I am also looking forward to spending some quality time with Philip and to see my Dad. He lives in Manchester NH, a couple hours from here and I don't see him all that often.

I'd like to add some pics to my blogs at times but not sure really how to do that... if anyone has any advice on how to add things like pictures, tickers and just plain cool stuff to my blog, please feel free to help me! LOL.

1 comment:

Cora said...

I am so happy you guys had fun, boys and all!