Sunday, May 24, 2009

1st Grade!!

Garrett will finish out his Kindergarten year on June 12th. It's a little bittersweet to see my little boy become a first grader. He on the other hand, is seriously excited. He has learned SO much this year, and changed so much. I am so proud of him.

We put a request in back in December to keep him at the Center School. Since we live in the West Village, he would have had to go to the little school house for 1,2,3,and 4 and then back to the Center school for 5 and 6. Our request was granted, and he got a great teacher. Also one we know that atleast one of his close buddies, Kobe, will also have her. He is just thrilled!

I am really looking forward to seeing what the next year brings, and all that he learns and accomplishes! Kindergarten went by so fast!

5 comments:

2SetsOfTwins4Me said...

awwww, don't tell me that it went too fast. LOL
my boys will be starting kindergarten in august.
i am glad you got your request approved.

Steph said...

Wow, he's done with Kindergarten already? Doesn't the time fly by? I can't believe my kids will be going into 5th, 2nd, and Kindergarten now. It goes fast once you have children, but it goes 10 times faster when they start school.

You will have to post some pictures tomorrow after his last day.

I'm glad I found your blog link again Teah. I've missed you. :)

Steph (Ashton, Hadleigh, and Sawyer's mom)

Steph said...

Teah, I can't believe he's done with Kindergarten tomorrow! It's crazy how fast it goes. It always goes fast when you have children, but it goes 10 times faster when they start school. :( That's great that he's able to stay at that school and he gets his buddy and a great teacher! You will have to post pictures tomorrow after his last day.

I'm so glad I found your blog link again. :) I've missed you.

Steph (Ashton, Hadleigh, and Sawyer's mom)

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got him in where you wanted him :)

Steph said...

Teah, can you believe you have a first grader? Did your school start yet?

We started last week and Ashton is in 5th grade and Hadleigh is in 2nd grade and my baby Sawyer is now in all day Kindergarten. It's crazy!!

How have you been? How's the farm and boys?