I have been making FUDGE all morning! Mmmmmmmm!!!!! I have made chocolate walnut fudge, plain chocolate fudge, chocolate coconut fudge, chocolate peppermint fudge!! I still need to make the Peanut Butter Fudge, which is our personal favorite!
I used the recipe on the back of the Nestles chocolate chip bag for Nestles Famous Fudge!
The recipe is...
1 1/2 Cups granulated sugar
2/3 Cups evaporated milk
2 tbsp butter or margerine
1/4 tsp salt
2 Cups mini marshmallows
1 1/2 Cups Semi Sweet chocolate chips (9oz)
1 tsp vanilla extract
Line 8 inch pan with foil or wax waper
Combine Sugar, evap milk, butter and salt into medium saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly. Do this about 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Stir in chocolate and marshmallows at the same time, along with vanilla. Stir vigorously until melted. Pour into prepared pan, cool 2 hours until firm. Lift from pan and cut into peices.
This makes a great base fudge. Add in options-
crushed peppermint candy (on top)
walnuts
coconut
I will let you know how the peanut butter fudge comes out and post the recipe as well!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment